Green Waterfall Handbag
This handbag is stunning, elegant and cool.
SLOW FASHION SPECS
This piece is a new icon and star piece of the collection. First, the body of the bag is made by Yuliana completely by hand, with 5, 6 and 7 mm wooden balls depending on the color. It has a solid base in 3 mm recycled wood, to give structure to the product, and is covered in velvet of the same tone. This part takes approx 2-3 days.
Yuliana also develops the handle in Czech with an invisible cotton padding that gives comfort when you hold the bag, it takes about 1 day. At the same time Laura, our loom expert, makes the ends of the purse straps and the cascade of the base in Czech beads. It takes about 3 days.
Finally, all the pieces are passed to Edilma, our artisan leader, who is in charge of putting all of them together and make the final touches, making sure that each product has the best quality.
Putting everything together usually takes around 2 or more days, depending on the challenges we have to face. The development of 100% handmade products always comes with different challenges that must be deal with in order for the product to meet our quality standards.
This work of art, which took us almost 5 months to design, explore and master it, is one of the most special pieces in our collection.
At Stitch Lab, we respect and value every customer, so we want you to be completely happy with every purchase!
Refunds will be credited to the original form of payment. The following rules apply:
- Returns are accepted within 10 days of receipt.
- Returned merchandise should be in the same condition as when you received it, unworn, undamaged, saleable, with original tags and packaging.
- Altered apparel, special orders, perishable or personalized/monogrammed items, and items identified as "final sale" cannot be returned.
- Stitch Lab reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to determine if returned merchandise is in saleable condition.
- Shipping and handling charges are non refundable.
- Pre-Order items are not refundable.
- Sale items are non returnable.
- Stitch Lab will deduct a $9.95 fee to cover handling and restocking costs for refunds to credit cards and Paypal.
- Items purchased with a discount code are non refundable.
- Stitch Lab does not provide return labels. Shipping costs for returns and exchanges are the customer’s responsibility.
Please allow 10 to 15 days for processing your return.
Click here to start your return
Ship eligible returns to: Stitch Lab Miami, 7360 SW 165st St. Miami, Fl 33157.
Please include your return form and a copy of the receipt so your credit can be easily processed.
General Shipping Policy.
- Shipping will be processed within 2 - 3 business days after placing your order.
- Once your order has been processed you will receive an email notification with product tracking information.
- If the merchandise you have selected is not currently in stock we will contact you via email or text to coordinate a special order.
- Please allow 7 to 10 business days for final delivery.