Another Wild Story
Extraordinary Women Print Series - Vivienne Westwood
Who is Vivienne Westwood? Dame Vivienne Isabel Westwood DBE RDI (born 8 April 1941) is a British fashion designer and business woman, largely responsible for bringing modern punk and new wave fashions into the mainstream. Westwood came to public notice when she made clothes for Malcolm McLaren's boutique in the King's Road, which became known as SEX. Their ability to synthesize clothing and music shaped the 1970s UK punk scene which was dominated by McLaren's band, the Sex Pistols. Westwood opened four shops in London and eventually expanded throughout the United Kingdom and the world, selling an increasingly varied range of merchandise, some of which promoted her many political causes such as the Campaign for Nuclear Disarmament, climate change, and civil rights groups.
- Frame is not included.
- A4 (210 x 297 mm)
At Stitch Lab, we respect and value every customer, so we want you to be completely happy with every purchase!
Refunds will be credited to the original form of payment. The following rules apply:
- Returns are accepted within 25 days of receipt.
- Returned merchandise should be in the same condition as when you received it, unworn, undamaged, saleable, with original tags and packaging.
- Altered apparel, special orders, perishable or personalized/monogrammed items, and items identified as "final sale" cannot be returned.
- Stitch Lab reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to determine if returned merchandise is in saleable condition.
- Shipping and handling charges are non refundable.
- Pre-Order items are not refundable.
- Sale items are non returnable.
- Stitch Lab will deduct a $9.95 fee to cover handling and restocking costs for refunds to credit cards and Paypal.
Please allow 10 to 15 days for processing your return.
Ship eligible returns to: Stitch Lab Miami, 7360 SW 165st St. Miami, Fl 33157.
Please include your return form and a copy of the receipt so your credit can be easily processed.
General Shipping Policy.
- Free Shipping in the Continental U.S.
- Shipping will be processed within 2 - 3 business days after placing your order.
- Once your order has been processed you will receive an email notification with product tracking information.
- If the merchandise you have selected is not currently in stock we will contact you via email or text to coordinate a special order.
- Please allow 7 to 10 business days for final delivery.