Another Wild Story
Extraordinary Women Print Series - Michelle Obama
Who is Michelle Obama? Michelle LaVaughn Robinson Obama (born January 17, 1964, Chicago, Illinois, U.S.), is an American attorney and author who served as First Lady of the United States from 2009 to 2017. She was the first African American woman to serve this position. She is married to the 44th President of the United States, Barack Obama. Raised on the South Side of Chicago, Illinois, Obama is a graduate of Princeton University and Harvard Law School.
As first lady, Obama served as a role model for women and worked as an advocate for poverty awareness, education, nutrition, physical activity, and healthy eating. She supported American designers and was considered a fashion icon. After her husband's presidency, her influence remained high. In 2020, Obama topped Gallup's poll of the most admired woman in America for the third year in a row.
- Frame is not included.
- A4 (210 x 297 mm)
At Stitch Lab, we respect and value every customer, so we want you to be completely happy with every purchase!
Refunds will be credited to the original form of payment. The following rules apply:
- Returns are accepted within 25 days of receipt.
- Returned merchandise should be in the same condition as when you received it, unworn, undamaged, saleable, with original tags and packaging.
- Altered apparel, special orders, perishable or personalized/monogrammed items, and items identified as "final sale" cannot be returned.
- Stitch Lab reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to determine if returned merchandise is in saleable condition.
- Shipping and handling charges are non refundable.
- Pre-Order items are not refundable.
- Sale items are non returnable.
- Stitch Lab will deduct a $9.95 fee to cover handling and restocking costs for refunds to credit cards and Paypal.
Please allow 10 to 15 days for processing your return.
Ship eligible returns to: Stitch Lab Miami, 7360 SW 165st St. Miami, Fl 33157.
Please include your return form and a copy of the receipt so your credit can be easily processed.
General Shipping Policy.
- Free Shipping in the Continental U.S.
- Shipping will be processed within 2 - 3 business days after placing your order.
- Once your order has been processed you will receive an email notification with product tracking information.
- If the merchandise you have selected is not currently in stock we will contact you via email or text to coordinate a special order.
- Please allow 7 to 10 business days for final delivery.