- PRODUCTION TIME: Jewelry Pieces: 3 weeks. Handcrafting: 5 days.
- ARTISANS INVOLVED IN THE PROCESS: (2) Luis, Karim.
- MATERIALS: Made with recycled brass mixed with silver / gold-plated 24K + recycled pine wood + river pearls.
The Jetlagmode Infinite Hoops are made with recycled brass mixed with silver / gold-plated 24K + recycled pine wood + water pearls.
The infinity symbol holds a deep meaning for spirituality, love, beauty, and power. In a world filled with distraction and complications, the infinity symbol represents a sense of simplicity and balance.
We know you love to mix and match & the removable studs will allow you to wear them in 3 different ways.
They are made with recycled pine wood, collected from large wood shops in Medellin, where we buy the small remnants, avoiding tons of waste which allow us to make our contribution to a more conscious production.
Each piece is hand carved by Luis, an expert in wood carving, in his workshop. First, the wood must go through a removal process to prevent the final product from deforming, that is why it is left to dry between 3 and 4 days before the carving process.
Each pair of earrings takes about 4 hours to be carved in detail and then it goes through a special process to protect the piece. This work is done with liquid porcelain. The art of applying porcelain tile well is quite complex, because if it is applied incorrectly, brushstrokes or patches would appear damaging all the previous work done. After this, Luis makes the holes to put the rings that finally allows to place the gold piece (Studs) and also the freshwater pearls.
The union between artisans and jewelers always passses trouh a curation process by our production leaders, both in Medellin and Cali, for quality control. The golden piece also takes a long and complex process, here is the step by step: First we create the shape in wax, carved by Karim (our Jewelry leader) completely by hand. When we are not satisfied with the wax result, we design the piece in a 3D program on the computer and it is laser printed. Once it is approved, we make a mold from which multiple copies are made. The trees are made with wax, they are filled with metal (which in our case is recycled bronze mixed with silver. We buy that bronze to other jewelers and with the purpose of reducing waste in the industry).
Upon leaving the oven, each piece is polished by hand, by our team of goldsmiths and finally they are bathed in 24K gold (which we outsource to an expert company in this technique). Only the jewelry process can take around 3 months or more when we are doing product development. When it comes to a product that we are reproducing, it may take around 3 weeks depending on the quantities.
At Stitch Lab, we respect and value every customer, so we want you to be completely happy with every purchase!
Refunds will be credited to the original form of payment. The following rules apply:
- Returns are accepted within 25 days of receipt.
- Returned merchandise should be in the same condition as when you received it, unworn, undamaged, saleable, with original tags and packaging.
- Altered apparel, special orders, perishable or personalized/monogrammed items, and items identified as "final sale" cannot be returned.
- Stitch Lab reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to determine if returned merchandise is in saleable condition.
- Shipping and handling charges are non refundable.
- Pre-Order items are not refundable.
- Sale items are non returnable.
- Stitch Lab will deduct a $9.95 fee to cover handling and restocking costs for refunds to credit cards and Paypal.
Please allow 10 to 15 days for processing your return.
Ship eligible returns to: Stitch Lab Miami, 7360 SW 165st St. Miami, Fl 33157.
Please include your return form and a copy of the receipt so your credit can be easily processed.
General Shipping Policy.
- Free Shipping in the Continental U.S.
- Shipping will be processed within 2 - 3 business days after placing your order.
- Once your order has been processed you will receive an email notification with product tracking information.
- If the merchandise you have selected is not currently in stock we will contact you via email or text to coordinate a special order.
- Please allow 7 to 10 business days for final delivery.