GIGI FACE MASK:
The Gigi face mask features a pocket so you can insert a surgical mask for lining, prolonging the wear of the surgical mask and making the fabric mask more effective.
Tie dye pattern and colors varies.
NOTE: Surgical mask not included. Face mask's style and colors may very according to supply. Please note masks are made from new upcycled t-shirts that contain a print, therefore there may be traces of the print on masks.
Due to the nature of this product, all sales are final. No returns or exchanges.
UPCYCLED MATERIALS: The UpCycle Foundation masks are made from (new) 100% heavyweight cotton t-shirts. Made in Miami.
COMPOSITION: Two layers of 100% cotton fabric.
CARE: Masks are reusable. Wash with warm water and laundry detergent after each use. Tumble dry low.
SUSTAINABILITY MISSION: T-shirts donated to the Upcycle Foundation for recycling due to a printing error. After careful consideration, we have decided to use them to create face masks during the COVID-19 Pandemic.
A MESSAGE FROM THE CDC: “HCP (Health Care Personnel) use of homemade masks: In settings where facemasks are not available, HCP might use homemade masks (e.g., bandana, scarf) for care of patients with COVID-19 as a last resort. However, homemade masks are not considered PPE, since their capability to protect HCP is unknown. Caution should be exercised when considering this option. Homemade masks should ideally be used in combination with a face shield that covers the entire front (that extends to the chin or below) and sides of the face.”
At Stitch Lab, we respect and value every customer, so we want you to be completely happy with every purchase!
Refunds will be credited to the original form of payment. The following rules apply:
- Returns are accepted within 10 days of receipt.
- Returned merchandise should be in the same condition as when you received it, unworn, undamaged, saleable, with original tags and packaging.
- Altered apparel, special orders, perishable or personalized/monogrammed items, and items identified as "final sale" cannot be returned.
- Stitch Lab reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to determine if returned merchandise is in saleable condition.
- Shipping and handling charges are non refundable.
- Pre-Order items are not refundable.
- Sale items are non returnable.
- Stitch Lab will deduct a $9.95 fee to cover handling and restocking costs for refunds to credit cards and Paypal.
- Items purchased with a discount code are non refundable.
- Stitch Lab does not provide return labels. Shipping costs for returns and exchanges are the customer’s responsibility.
Please allow 10 to 15 days for processing your return.
Ship eligible returns to: Stitch Lab Miami, 7360 SW 165st St. Miami, Fl 33157.
Please include your return form and a copy of the receipt so your credit can be easily processed.
General Shipping Policy.
- Shipping will be processed within 2 - 3 business days after placing your order.
- Once your order has been processed you will receive an email notification with product tracking information.
- If the merchandise you have selected is not currently in stock we will contact you via email or text to coordinate a special order.
- Please allow 7 to 10 business days for final delivery.