Another Wild Story
Extraordinary Women Print Series - Coco Chanel
Who is Coco Chanel? Gabrielle Bonheur Chanel was born in 1883 in Saumur, Maine-et-Loire, France. She was a cabaret singer at first, singing at a café-concert where she managed to accumulate cash when the plate was passed among the audience in appreciation of her performance. She also acquired her nickname “coco” during her singing years. When she became identified with two popular songs ”ko RI ko” and “qui qu’a vu Coco”. Coco Chanel stepped into the world of fashion by designing hats. She learned the art of sewing at the orphanage. She became a licensed milliner in 1910 and opened a boutique at 21 rue Cambon, Paris, named channel modes. Her first clients were simple women but the important figures soon followed. Coco Chanel managed to create her own empire in a world ruled by men, she was their equal and sometimes she was even better than them.
- Frame is not included.
- A4 (210 x 297 mm)
At Stitch Lab, we respect and value every customer, so we want you to be completely happy with every purchase!
Refunds will be credited to the original form of payment. The following rules apply:
- Returns are accepted within 25 days of receipt.
- Returned merchandise should be in the same condition as when you received it, unworn, undamaged, saleable, with original tags and packaging.
- Altered apparel, special orders, perishable or personalized/monogrammed items, and items identified as "final sale" cannot be returned.
- Stitch Lab reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to determine if returned merchandise is in saleable condition.
- Shipping and handling charges are non refundable.
- Pre-Order items are not refundable.
- Sale items are non returnable.
- Stitch Lab will deduct a $9.95 fee to cover handling and restocking costs for refunds to credit cards and Paypal.
Please allow 10 to 15 days for processing your return.
Ship eligible returns to: Stitch Lab Miami, 7360 SW 165st St. Miami, Fl 33157.
Please include your return form and a copy of the receipt so your credit can be easily processed.
General Shipping Policy.
- Free Shipping in the Continental U.S.
- Shipping will be processed within 2 - 3 business days after placing your order.
- Once your order has been processed you will receive an email notification with product tracking information.
- If the merchandise you have selected is not currently in stock we will contact you via email or text to coordinate a special order.
- Please allow 7 to 10 business days for final delivery.