Cobalt Coral Earrings
Our Jetlagmode Coral Earrings are made by Yuliana (One of our experts in beading) and it takes around 1 day to be finished. These super stylish earrings are inspired by the corals in the ocean, trying to replicate their beauty we have made them in 4 different colors. The studs are removable, so you can wear them in 3 different ways: just the studs, asymmetrical or with the artisanal part.
The studs are made completely by hand in our atelier in Cali-Colombia, with sustainable materials such as recycled brass mixed with silver / Gold-plated 24K.
The step by step is as follows: First we create the wax shape, carved by Karim (our Jewelry leader) completely by hand. When we are not satisfied with the wax result, we design the piece in a 3D program on the computer and it is laser printed. Once it is approved, we make a mother mold from which multiple copies are made. The trees are made with wax, they are filled with metal (which in our case is recycled bronze mixed with silver. We buy that bronze ito other jewelers and we do it with the purpose of reducing waste in the industry). Upon leaving the oven, each piece is polished by hand, by our team of goldsmiths and finally they are bathed in 24K gold (which we outsource to an expert company in this technique). Only the jewelry process can take around 3 months or more when we are doing product development. When it comes to a product that we are reproducing, it may take around 3 weeks depending on the quantities.
At Stitch Lab, we respect and value every customer, so we want you to be completely happy with every purchase!
Refunds will be credited to the original form of payment. The following rules apply:
- Returns are accepted within 25 days of receipt.
- Returned merchandise should be in the same condition as when you received it, unworn, undamaged, saleable, with original tags and packaging.
- Altered apparel, special orders, perishable or personalized/monogrammed items, and items identified as "final sale" cannot be returned.
- Stitch Lab reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to determine if returned merchandise is in saleable condition.
- Shipping and handling charges are non refundable.
- Pre-Order items are not refundable.
- Sale items are non returnable.
- Stitch Lab will deduct a $9.95 fee to cover handling and restocking costs for refunds to credit cards and Paypal.
Please allow 10 to 15 days for processing your return.
Ship eligible returns to: Stitch Lab Miami, 7360 SW 165st St. Miami, Fl 33157.
Please include your return form and a copy of the receipt so your credit can be easily processed.
General Shipping Policy.
- Free Shipping in the Continental U.S.
- Shipping will be processed within 2 - 3 business days after placing your order.
- Once your order has been processed you will receive an email notification with product tracking information.
- If the merchandise you have selected is not currently in stock we will contact you via email or text to coordinate a special order.
- Please allow 7 to 10 business days for final delivery.