CEDAR AND MYRRH
Burning Ritual Palo Santo Sticks From Peru
Palo Santo (Bursera Graveolens). It is also known as the “Holy Wood”; which has been used by Indigenous Amazonian and Andean healers in sacred rituals to purify, attract positive energy, and bring peace around them.
Our premium Palo Santo comes from the coast of South America, it is wild-harvested from naturally fallen wood to ensure sustainability and quality at our carefully selected farms.
- Scent: Wild and strong scent. Pine, Mint, Lemon, Fireplace. Sweet.
- Directions: Hold at an angle pointing down. Light the tip and blow out the flame so that only smoke is produced. Direct this smoke around your body or space and allow the incense to linger. When finished, place in a fireproof bowl and extinguish in sand.
- Warning: Usage involves fire, do not leave unattended. Keep away from flammable articles. Do not smudge around pregnant women, children, or people prone to asthma or epilepsy. Use responsibly at your own risk.
- 6 Palo Santo Sticks (Approximately 4" x 0.5" x 0.5")
At Stitch Lab, we respect and value every customer, so we want you to be completely happy with every purchase!
Refunds will be credited to the original form of payment. The following rules apply:
- Returns are accepted within 25 days of receipt.
- Returned merchandise should be in the same condition as when you received it, unworn, undamaged, saleable, with original tags and packaging.
- Altered apparel, special orders, perishable or personalized/monogrammed items, and items identified as "final sale" cannot be returned.
- Stitch Lab reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to determine if returned merchandise is in saleable condition.
- Shipping and handling charges are non refundable.
- Pre-Order items are not refundable.
- Sale items are non returnable.
- Stitch Lab will deduct a $9.95 fee to cover handling and restocking costs for refunds to credit cards and Paypal.
Please allow 10 to 15 days for processing your return.
Ship eligible returns to: Stitch Lab Miami, 7360 SW 165st St. Miami, Fl 33157.
Please include your return form and a copy of the receipt so your credit can be easily processed.
General Shipping Policy.
- Free Shipping in the Continental U.S.
- Shipping will be processed within 2 - 3 business days after placing your order.
- Once your order has been processed you will receive an email notification with product tracking information.
- If the merchandise you have selected is not currently in stock we will contact you via email or text to coordinate a special order.
- Please allow 7 to 10 business days for final delivery.