Two ancestral Wayuu techniques come together to create this piece. The weaving in silk threads, in the shape of the Mayan with which they fish, wraps the basket of palm completely braided by hand by men of their community. This piece revives a large part of their ethnic traditions, they are woven in a time of approximately 30 days, by a Wayuu woman.
Mawisa Palm, Cotton and silk
- Garment care: Dry clean
- Country of manufacture: Colombia
- Manufacturing process: Handmade
At Stitch Lab, we respect and value every customer, so we want you to be completely happy with every purchase!
Refunds will be credited to the original form of payment. The following rules apply:
- Returns are accepted within 25 days of receipt.
- Returned merchandise should be in the same condition as when you received it, unworn, undamaged, saleable, with original tags and packaging.
- Altered apparel, special orders, perishable or personalized/monogrammed items, and items identified as "final sale" cannot be returned.
- Stitch Lab reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to determine if returned merchandise is in saleable condition.
- Shipping and handling charges are non refundable.
- Pre-Order items are not refundable.
- Sale items are non returnable.
- Stitch Lab will deduct a $9.95 fee to cover handling and restocking costs for refunds to credit cards and Paypal.
Please allow 10 to 15 days for processing your return.
Ship eligible returns to: Stitch Lab Miami, 7360 SW 165st St. Miami, Fl 33157.
Please include your return form and a copy of the receipt so your credit can be easily processed.
General Shipping Policy.
- Free Shipping in the Continental U.S.
- Shipping will be processed within 2 - 3 business days after placing your order.
- Once your order has been processed you will receive an email notification with product tracking information.
- If the merchandise you have selected is not currently in stock we will contact you via email or text to coordinate a special order.
- Please allow 7 to 10 business days for final delivery.