Another Wild Story
Extraordinary Women Print Series - Amelia Earhart
Who is Amelia Earhart? Amelia Earhart was born in Atchison, Kansas on July 24, 1897. Amelia saw her first plane at a state fair when she was 10 years old. During World War I, Amelia became a nurse's aid in Toronto, Canada, to tend to wounded soldiers. On December 28, 1920, pilot Frank Hawks gave Amelia her first ride in an airplane. Amelia took her first flying lesson on January 3, 1921. Amelia’s first plane was a bright yellow Kinner Airster that she nicknamed, "The Canary". In 1932, Amelia developed flying clothes for the Ninety-Nines that were advertised in Vogue. Although she referred to herself as “AE”, Amelia became known as “Lady Lindy” after her first flight across the Atlantic.
- Frame is not included.
- A4 (210 x 297 mm)
At Stitch Lab, we respect and value every customer, so we want you to be completely happy with every purchase!
Refunds will be credited to the original form of payment. The following rules apply:
- Returns are accepted within 25 days of receipt.
- Returned merchandise should be in the same condition as when you received it, unworn, undamaged, saleable, with original tags and packaging.
- Altered apparel, special orders, perishable or personalized/monogrammed items, and items identified as "final sale" cannot be returned.
- Stitch Lab reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to determine if returned merchandise is in saleable condition.
- Shipping and handling charges are non refundable.
- Pre-Order items are not refundable.
- Sale items are non returnable.
- Stitch Lab will deduct a $9.95 fee to cover handling and restocking costs for refunds to credit cards and Paypal.
Please allow 10 to 15 days for processing your return.
Ship eligible returns to: Stitch Lab Miami, 7360 SW 165st St. Miami, Fl 33157.
Please include your return form and a copy of the receipt so your credit can be easily processed.
General Shipping Policy.
- Free Shipping in the Continental U.S.
- Shipping will be processed within 2 - 3 business days after placing your order.
- Once your order has been processed you will receive an email notification with product tracking information.
- If the merchandise you have selected is not currently in stock we will contact you via email or text to coordinate a special order.
- Please allow 7 to 10 business days for final delivery.