Inspired in the fruits of the Olives. Handmade in silk thread, with details in tassels and an intermediate long strap. Our Aceituna Bag is versatile and easy to companion you through all day, as well to carry later for that special occasion. Completely thread by indigenous wayuu woman in La Guajira, Colombia in approximately 30 days
Alto 20 cm, Diametro 13 cm, Largo Gaza 90x6 cm
At Stitch Lab, we respect and value every customer, so we want you to be completely happy with every purchase!
Refunds will be credited to the original form of payment. The following rules apply:
- Returns are accepted within 25 days of receipt.
- Returned merchandise should be in the same condition as when you received it, unworn, undamaged, saleable, with original tags and packaging.
- Altered apparel, special orders, perishable or personalized/monogrammed items, and items identified as "final sale" cannot be returned.
- Stitch Lab reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to determine if returned merchandise is in saleable condition.
- Shipping and handling charges are non refundable.
- Pre-Order items are not refundable.
- Sale items are non returnable.
- Stitch Lab will deduct a $9.95 fee to cover handling and restocking costs for refunds to credit cards and Paypal.
Please allow 10 to 15 days for processing your return.
Ship eligible returns to: Stitch Lab Miami, 7360 SW 165st St. Miami, Fl 33157.
Please include your return form and a copy of the receipt so your credit can be easily processed.
General Shipping Policy.
- Free Shipping in the Continental U.S.
- Shipping will be processed within 2 - 3 business days after placing your order.
- Once your order has been processed you will receive an email notification with product tracking information.
- If the merchandise you have selected is not currently in stock we will contact you via email or text to coordinate a special order.
- Please allow 7 to 10 business days for final delivery.